Our Return Policy
- For merchandise returned within 30 days of the purchase date, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment at the original selling price. If returned after 30 days, a merchandise credit will be issued at the original selling price.
- We’ll gladly accept unworn, unwashed, and unaltered merchandise for return or exchange. All tags must be attached and items must be returned in original packaging.
- All shipping costs must be paid by customer.
- Please email email@example.com for instructions to return your item
Ordering & Payments
Methods of Payment
- We accept the following methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, and Afterpay.
- Items will be charged to your selected method of payment when we receive your order.
- Please note that we are unable to process your order if we cannot obtain an authorization from your credit card company. You may wish to contact the issuing bank of your credit card regarding this matter, and then inform us of any additional information. We will keep your order on file for 48 hours before it will be cancelled. Please respond quickly; merchandise cannot be held for your order and may become unavailable.
We are required to collect sales tax in all US states as required. Additionally, we are also required to collect tax in Puerto Rico and Australia.
California Proposition 65
Galvanized metal products; brass and bronze hardware and household products; upholstered items; painted glass products; and crystal glasses will expose you to lead and/or other substances that are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm.